Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
The Chulalongkorn University in Thailand is inviting international students from all over the world to apply for its admissions and scholarship for 2021. This fully-funded scholarship is made available to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply. A wide range of courses is offered at the university. A duration of 2 years for a Master’s degree and 3 years for a PhD is anticipated.
- An economy-class round-trip ticket. NOTE:
- For students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht.
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht.
- For students from Europe, Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht.
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht. Students are required to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Full Tuition fees waiver (tuition fees for the faculty/special fees charged by the Faculty or the Program of the students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the Faculty/Program is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht.
- A completed Application Form with a 1-inch photograph attached (Click Here).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- An Academic Transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended.
- A certificate of graduation, if available.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Passport.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors.
- A Medical Certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
- Applicants must be international graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred. Note: It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any program at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate and an official academic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- Applicants must not be over 35 years of age.
- Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicants must be in good health.
25th February 2021 for 1st Round, 23 April 2021 for 2nd Round and 15 June 2021 for Final Round.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: