Transsnet Media is searching for a self-motivated Country Manager to help with organization expansion. The country manager will be responsible for the overall growth and operations of Boombuzz, In App and On Social Media to ensure the profitability. Responsibility includes supervising and overseeing, all phase of media production and stories, be the face of Boombuzz in Ghana.
The Country Manager will also be responsible for all members of the team to create quality stories to drive Boombuzz
- Online Media
- Business Development
- Liaising with head office and writing up quarterly/annual reports.
- Recruiting, vetting, and training all new staff.
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Monitoring performance at all levels and scheduling training as required.
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Building professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Always maintain a good image of Boombuzz.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports as well as coaching.
- To plan, co-ordinate and manage the day-to-day running of the Boombuzz business in the country.
- Knowledge in selling, negotiation as well as commercial awareness.
- Thorough Product knowledge.
- Advanced analytical, interpersonal and people management skills
- In-depth knowledge about the Ghana music industry.
- Understanding of the political, socio-economic environment.
- Countrywide territorial knowledge.
- Negotiation Skills and Presentation Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science and Art, Management or a related field (preferably a master’s degree).
- 2-5 years’ experience in the entertainment industry
- A good knowledge base of the country/region, and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Good people-management skills.
- Sensitivity to different cultural norms.