Denmark Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
The Danish Government is welcoming applications from all over the world for its periodic scholarships to study in Denmark. This is the 2021 edition of this amazing opportunity for international students to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Denmark top universities. Students from all other countries outside Europe are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree: 3 years.
- Master’s Degree: 2 years.
- PhD Degree: 3 years.
Below are the ELIGIBLE UNIVERSITIES:
- Aarhus University (AU).
- Aalborg University (AAU).
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU).
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU).
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS).
- Roskilde University (RUC).
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU).
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH).
The Danish educational system is designed to promote creativity, innovation, analytical and critical thinking. As a student in Denmark, you will be met by an up-to-date learning environment where you can learn from industry experts and undertake internships in internationally recognized organizations.
- Full or Partial Tuition fee Waiver and/or grants towards covering applicants’ living costs. However, since the scholarships are administered by the individual higher educational institution, applicants should enquire at the institution of their choice for further details. Also, the scholarships are administered by the Danish institutions of higher education, each of which decides which students will receive a scholarship.
- For further information about the government scholarship, please consult the admissions of the higher education institution of your choice.
- Applicants/citizens from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a full degree higher education program.
- Applicants must be granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education.
31st March 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: