The DOC NOMADS Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) is now accepting applications for individuals who are interested to hone their skills as filmmakers. It is a full-time international joint master program based in Europe in the field of FILM. The program is allowed to use the Erasmus Mundus brand because it benefits from financial support from the European Commission.
- The program offers students the opportunity to be immersed within different cultural environments and teach them how to make use of their abilities outside their usual social contexts.
- Taking a practical approach, DOC NOMADS’ unique curriculum and supportive faculty aims at expanding students’ skills and creativity, while providing an integrated training that combines a focus on the arts with contemporary practices in film production
- Upon completion of the program, degree holders will be prepared and qualified to enter professional life in the craft of documentary filmmaking – as directors, as producers, and as independent artists.
- DOC NOMADS Erasmus Mundus Masters Course is aimed at students from all over the world with a Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Film Studies, in Arts or in Media Communication studies.
- Other degrees (of at least EQF Level 6) may be accepted from applicants with a convincing artistic portfolio.
The joint scholarship program is accepting applications from international students and we are advising everyone who is interested to CLICK HERE and access the official website where they can submit their online application.