Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Flinders University is inviting all international students to apply for the RTP Scholarships, 2021 to study in Australia. This Australian Government Research Training Program is open to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at Flinders University in Australia. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply. The scholarship is expected to last 2 years and 3 years for a Master’s and PhD degree respectively. There are a lot of postgraduate programs available for this Australian Government Research Training Program such as Engineering & Technology, Health & Medical, People & Society, Science, Environment, & Natural Resources, Emerging Research: Defense.
The aim of the AGRTP Scholarships is to provide opportunities for International Excellent Students to study for free in one of the top universities in Australia. Participants will be considered on the basis of Academic Merit and Performance.
Flinders University, as a public university, was established in 1966 and is ranked in the world’s top 500 universities. Almost 25,000 national and international students study at the university. For over 50 years, Flinders has been a centre of inspiring achievement: from our pioneering research and excellence in teaching to the positive impact we have in the communities we serve.
- Complete Tuition Fee waiver.
- Living stipend: Paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate).
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders): Up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Master’s degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to successfully complete a 4-years’ Bachelors Degree to apply for a Master’s degree and/or a PhD.
- Candidates must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
6th August 2021.
To apply for this amazing scholarship, kindly visit the official link below to gather more information and to access the application link: