Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2021:
Applications for the Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2021 are open to Pakistani students from all over the world. Students currently in their 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th semesters or in their 2nd or 3rd years of annual system degree in any university or institute of Pakistan are eligible to apply. No IELTS or TOEFL is required at this stage but is required after the final selection.
This is a non-degree cultural exchange program where scholars will be a part of many professional and cultural activities. Participants travel from one state to another, welcome by their host families, enjoy every possible occasion, and make many international friends around the globe.
- Monthly allowance.
- Limited allowance for books.
- Allowance for accidentals.
- Meals and housing.
- Tuition fee.
- Sickness, as well as coverage of accidents, is provided.
- Round-trip airfare.
- University Degree/Transcript.
- Matric and Intermediate certificates.
NOTE: Only selected students will be required to provide Reference Letters and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution.
- Applicants should be 25 years old or younger.
- Applicants should be Pakistani citizens.
- Candidates must submit recent and old academic transcripts.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in a university in Pakistan.
- Applicants should be dedicated to returning after completion of the program.
- Applicants should be in their 14th or 15th year of education.
- Candidates with US/Pakistan Dual Nationality or a permanent US resident are ineligible.
- Applicants must be in the final year of their university.
- Applicants with a family member (parent, spouse, fiance) who is a permanent resident in the USA or have US citizenship are not eligible.
- Employees, as well as their children, spouses, fiances, parents, siblings, and dependents of the US Department of State, USAID or of the Fulbright organization, are not eligible to apply.
28th April 2021.
Interested applicants should kindly visit the official link below for more information and apply: