The University of Hull is inviting all international students to apply for its Vice-Chancellor Circle Scholarships to pursue a career in Renewable Energy. This opportunity is open to international students to pursue a Master’s degree in Renewable Energy at Hull University in the UK. This bursary is exclusively awarded to talented domestic and international students who have been awarded a First Class undergraduate degree to commence an MSc in Renewable Energy, starting for the academic year 2021-2022.
Founded in 1927, the University of Hull is a public research university that offers credibility and a wide range of interesting services and courses. In addition to this, the university also provides an indication of the range, depth and diversity of original research. At Hull, students get to experience and explore new and different things as well as enhancing their talent in an interesting field along with personality development.
- The program offers £5,000 to each of the six awardees aspiring to study MSc in Renewable Energy, starting in September 2021.
- A 250 words-long essay on why the MSc Renewable Energy will benefit applicants and their aspirations in renewable energy in the future. Candidates will also need to cite their MyAdmin MSc application number in the application.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- Candidates first have to take admission to an MSc in Renewable Energy program at the university. After that, they all have to send their application to [email protected] quoting the ‘VCC Scholarship in Renewable Energy’ in the subject line.
- Admission Requirements: Students will need to meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue the MSc degree program in Renewable Energy.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must not be already qualified at the master’s level or higher.
- Should have been awarded/predicted a First Class undergraduate degree.
- Should have been in care as a looked-after child for at least 13 weeks since the age of 14.
- Should have a disability.
- Should be a carer for an ill or disabled family member.
- Must be from a low-income background evidenced by receipt of maintenance grant and/or a higher rate of maintenance loan during undergraduate studies.
- Must be from a black and minority ethnic group.
- Should have been recognized as a refugee or asylum seeker or been granted humanitarian protection status by the UK government, or are the partner or child of someone who has been granted refugee, asylum seeker or humanitarian protection status.
31 July 2021.
Also Apply: Africa Comicade Fellowship 2021
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: