The Peter Drucker Challenge Essay Competition is an international competition held annually by the Drucker Society Europe, in conjunction with the Drucker Forum. The Challenge explores a current topic in management – typically related to the theme of the Forum in the context of Peter Drucker’s human-oriented management philosophy.
A cash price of 1500 Euros and other additional benefits.
In order to participate in the contest, you must meet both the general requirements and essay category requirements.
- You must be 18-35 years old (inclusive of both ages)
- You must have been selected no more than once (or not at all) among the top 10 since 2010
Essay category requirements
You can submit one essay to participate as either a student or a professional
(please mention your main occupation in the submission form)
- You are a part-time or full-time student (bachelor, master, MBA, or PhD) or you are seeking your first opportunity after the completion of your last degree
You are a
- manager of people, projects, budgets, and/or processes
- an entrepreneur or business owner
- licensed professional
- social volunteer or community leader
Keep to the essay format for submission
|Words||1500 to 3000 (excluding footnotes and any graphics) as PDF or word document|
|Font size||12 points|
|Deadline||June 7, 2021 at 16:00 CET (4:00 PM CET)|