International Cultural Service Scholarships at Portland State University:
All international students are invited to apply for the International Cultural Service Scholarships to study in the USA. This scholarship is an amazing opportunity for international students to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD and post-baccalaureate degree at Portland State University in the USA. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Portland State University (PSU) is a public research university in Portland- Oregon, and was founded in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution. It is made up of seven constituent colleges offering undergraduate degrees and postgraduate degrees in one hundred and twenty-three fields(123). It is a unique university where teachers are linked not only to their field of study but also to the city in which they reside, with students at heart and learning communities.
An award of $3,250 per term in fee remission to scholars.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Financial Need/Assistance.
- Cultural Identity Essay.
- One sample cultural presentation.
- The names and email addresses of two recommenders.
- Applicants from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must hold a valid F-1 student visa and be maintaining that status.
- Students must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on all coursework at Portland State University to maintain the scholarship.
- Before applying for the programme, undergraduate students must have at least sophomore status (45 credits completed).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Requirement: Candidates who are unable to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, will be placed in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.
15 July 2021.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the official link below for more information and apply: