Trinity College Dublin Postgraduate Research Studentships/Scholarships for International Students in Ireland:
International students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin in Ireland. This scholarship is made available for EU and non-EU students for 2021. The School of Linguistic, Speech and Communication Sciences offers this studentship under the College’s Postgraduate Research Scholarship scheme. The aim of this scholarship is to support and develop talented research students with a fully-funded education, including an annual stipend for 3 years. Any student who has admission to the school can be considered for the Research Studentship/scholarship.
Trinity College Dublin is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland. It has the largest research library in Ireland. It is the most productive internationally recognized research centre in Ireland and is the top-ranked university in Ireland.
- Annual tuition fee waiver for a maximum of three years.
- An annual stipend of €6,500.
- A limited amount of teaching may be expected of students in receipt of the studentship.
- All EU and non-EU applicants are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate studentships are available to new entrants as well as continuing students on the full-time PhD register for entry in September and/or the following March of the same academic year.
- Any student who gained admission to the school can be considered for the Research Studentship.
- Applicants should indicate on the PhD application form that they wish to be considered for a Research Studentship.
- Prospective applicants are invited to contact the School’s Director of Postgraduate Teaching and Learning, Prof. John Saeed in the first instance.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree certificates and transcripts.
- English language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply:
- No separate application form is needed. Applicants who wish to be considered for the 2021-22 academic year must submit an application no later than 1 May 2021. New entrants to the Research Register must make their applications online using tcd.ie/courses.
- Applicants must make their application for Postgraduate studentship awards in conjunction with their PhD application. This process is done online using tcd.ie/courses.
- To apply for the funding during an online application, simply select the award (Studentship or Ussher Award) you wish to be considered for from the drop-down menu in the Section of the application form titled “Funding/Financial Support”.
- Information on the College’s entrance requirements, fees and awards, and other regulations can be found on the Graduate Studies website.
May 1, 2021.
Kindly visit the official link below to gather more information before you apply: