Wellcome International Master’s Fellowships 2021 for International Students:
International students from all over the world are invited to the Wellcome International Master’s Fellowships 2021 to study in the UK. This fellowship organized by the Wellcome UK Government is open to international students from Low or Middle-income countries to pursue a Master’s degree in the UK. The fellowship will last 30 months with 12 Months for taught Master’s Degree and 18 Months for Research.
Wellcome is a politically and financially independent global charitable foundation, funded by a £29.1 billion investment portfolio. Their strategy includes grant funding, advocacy campaigns and partnerships to find solutions for today’s urgent health challenges. Their founder, Sir Henry Wellcome, was a pharmaceutical entrepreneur. Their governance is based on an updated version of his will, in which he left his wealth, his collection(opens in a new tab) of historical medical items, and a mission to improve health through research.
Wellcome supports science to solve the urgent health challenges facing everyone. They support discovery research into life, health and wellbeing, and are taking on three worldwide health challenges: mental health, global heating and infectious diseases.
- Approved Tuition Fees.
- Annual stipend: £16,000 per year (outside London) or £18,000 per year (in London).
- Travel expenses.
- Applicants must be nationals of a low- or middle-income country
- Applicants must hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- Applicants’ proposed research should focus on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicants can have sponsorship from an eligible host organization in a low- or middle-income country apart from mainland China.
24th August 2021.
Interested? Please visit the official link below, gather more information and apply: