Micro Insurance Company was established from the merger of 3 individual companies, spanning over 12 years of experience in the technology and microinsurance markets, providing insurance solutions within developing countries. We now have an exciting new opportunity within MicroEnsure Ghana to seek and lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Pitch MicroEnsure as the ‘choice’ partner to new businesses; this will require the ability to understand and build relations with C-suite and middle management of business partners.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Lead the management of multiple projects within the sales pipeline, ensuring actions are identified, tracked and executed on time to meet project milestones
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Proven track record of working within business development/business analysis/Project management
- Evidence of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Evidence of developing and working with business cases, financial models and project budgets.
- Evidence of working with mobile network operators, mobile money, digital platforms and financial institutions.
- Evidence of working with and presenting to middle management & C-Team’s.
- Fluency in spoken and written English will be essential