Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Central Queensland University Research Training Program(RTP) Scholarship 2022 for International Students to study in Australia. This fully-funded scholarship is open to domestic and international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree by research at Central Queensland University in Australia. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Central Queensland University, Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
Originally founded in Rockhampton in 1967, as the Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) Capricornia, it was granted full University status in 1992 and was named the University of Central Queensland. The University rebranded to Central Queensland University in 2009 and now has more than 30 000 students. It has firmly established itself as one of the largest universities based in regional Australia, with campuses in Adelaide, Brisbane, Bundaberg, Cairns, Emerald, Gladstone, Mackay, Melbourne, Noosa, Perth, Rockhampton, Sydney and Townsville. Along with these campuses, the University also operates study centres in Biloela, Broome, Busselton, Karratha and Yeppoon, and delivers programs in Cooma, Geraldton and Port Pirie, thanks to partnerships with the respective university centres in those communities.
- Tuition Fee waiver.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 per annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Research funds.
- Master’s Degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Transcripts.
- PhD Degree applicants must hold a Master’s degree Certificate and Transcripts.
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points).
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Research Proposal.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is not an applicant’s First Language).
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for PhD program applicants).
- PhD degree applicants should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable).
- All domestic and international students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Master’s by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honours from any University reputable are required.
- PhD Research Program: Applicants need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, they will require either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honours.
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution that includes a substantial component of research.
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellence and capability in research.
31st December 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: