Henan University CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Henan University is inviting international students to apply and study at their wonderful university in China, 2021. This opportunity is a fully-funded scholarship provided by the Chinese Government. The award is open to international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate, a master’s and PhD degree at Henan University in China. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply. Almost all academic fields and majors are available at the university under CGS Scholarship. The award is expected to last 4-7 years, 2-5 years and 3-6 years for an undergraduate, a master’s and PhD degree respectively.
Henan University, founded in 1912, is located in Kaifeng, a famous historic city which used to be the capital of China during eight different dynasties.
Henan University is one of the Chinese Government Scholarships universities with 12 branches of learning including literature, history, philosophy, economics, management, law, science, engineering, medicine, agriculture, education and art. It now has 98 undergraduate programs, 43 primary discipline Master’s programs, 24 professional Master’s programs, 20 primary discipline doctoral program and has 19 doctoral research centers.
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Free on-campus double-room Accommodation: Accommodation outside campus is paid by students themselves, but they can obtain monthly accommodation subsidy according to the Chinese Government Scholarship standard.
- Living Allowance.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Monthly Stipends:
- Bachelor’s: CNY 2,500 per month.
- Master’s: CNY 3,000 per month.
- PhD: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (completed in Chinese or English).
- Passport (photo page and address page).
- Notarized highest academic certificate: If an applicant is a student, he/she must submit the proof of study issued by the school. Documents that are in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Academic Transcripts: Documents that are in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Study and research plan in China (no less than 800 words), written in Chinese or English.
- Two recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English
- A copy of the Foreign Physical Examination Form: Applicants keep the original copy, which is printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and can be downloaded on the CSC website http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org, must be filled in English. Applicants should strictly inspect the items required in the Foreigner’s Physical Examination Form. Foreign Physical Examination Forms with missing items, that do not have the photo of the person attached to the Form, do not have a stamp on the photo, or is not signed or stamped by the doctor or the hospital is invalid. The examination result is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the medical examination.
- Proof of no criminal record, documents that are in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Proof of Chinese or English proficiency.
- Non-Chinese citizens who are in good health.
- Undergraduate Degree program candidates must complete their High School education.
- Master’s Degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree certificate.
- PhD degree applicants must hold a Master’s degree or above, and be under 40 years of age (By 01 September 2021).
30th April 2021.
- Applicants should log onto https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn first, fill in the application online in Chinese or English, submit and print out the “Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form”. After signing the Application Form, applicants should upload it to the designated section.
- Then, applicants should log onto the online registration system of Henan University http://applyonline.henu.edu.cn/member/login.do to complete an online application in Chinese or English, and upload corresponding scanned documents according to the application material list of Chinese Government Scholarship. The scanned copy of the signed Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form should be uploaded to “Other Attachment”.
- Finally, kindly visit the official link below for more information before applying: