Holland Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
International students are invited to apply for the Holland Government Scholarships 2021. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for Holland Scholarships. Dutch Ministry of Education Holland is offering Scholarships to undertake Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree at Dutch Universities. There is No Application Fee to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded for 1 Year and cannot be extended.
Holland Government Scholarships 2021 in Holland for International Students will provide an amount of €5,000 for the first year of your studies.
List of Available Study Fields:
About 41 Universities participating in the scholarship program and offering all academic fields and study areas given below:
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Computer Science
- Health Care, Social Service, and Care Services
- Health Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport and Logistics
- Agriculture and Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, and Accounting
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order and Safety
- Teacher Training
- General Programs
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication, and Arts
- All International Non-EU applicants are eligible to apply.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch Higher Education Institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
The last dates to apply for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2021 is 1st February 2021 and 1st May 2021.
How to Apply for Holland Government Scholarships?
The Application Process is Online to apply for Holland Government Scholarships 2021 in Holland. You have to apply directly in any participating university of your choice. The Official Advertisement link is given below: