IsDB Turkiye Joint Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
The Islamic Development Bank is offering its fully-funded scholarships to international students to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. International students from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities are welcome and eligible to apply. No application fee is required. Selected applicants from all over the world will study in top universities in Turkey. There is a wide range of courses/programs eligible for this scholarship.
- Undergraduate: 4-6 years
- Master’s: 2 years
- PhD: 4 years
The Islamic Development Bank is a multilateral development bank (MDB), working to improve the lives of those we serve by promoting social and economic development in Member countries and Muslim communities worldwide, delivering impact at scale.
The Programmes are important parts of the developmental initiatives led by the Bank since 1983 to foster technology and knowledge sharing among its member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries. They are designed to attract talented male and female students and in order to build the right competencies required with a special focus on sustainability sciences to empower communities and to assist them in achieving their national and global development plans including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The motto is to develop the students/researchers as Good Citizens & Competent Professionals (GCCPs).
- Complete Tuition Fee waiver.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Bachelor’s Degree: 1800 TL per month.
- Master’s Degree: 2100 TL per month.
- PhD: 2600 TL per month.
- Free Accommodation.
- Health Insurance.
- Round Airfare Ticket.
- Applicants must be citizens of any IsDB member country or Muslim community.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Candidates must have completed 12 years of education.
- Master’s Degree: Applicants must be graduates with excellent academic standings in their bachelor’s studies.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree to apply for a PhD program.
- Candidates must not be recipients of any other scholarship.
- Students must be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
15th April 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: