VivaTech is Europe’s biggest startup and tech event. Co-organized by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos and dedicated to the growth of startups, digital transformation and innovation, the 5th edition will take place on June 16-19, 2021.
In 2019, the event reached 231 million people worldwide, bringing together 124,000 visitors including more than 13,000 startups, 3,000 venture capital firms and 2,500 journalists from 124 countries. This year, VivaTech will provide a hybrid experience, in person in Paris and online worldwide, that will bring together an even larger community of innovators.
About International Trade Centre
The International Trade Centre is the joint multilateral agency of the United Nations and the World Trade Organisation fully dedicated to support the internationalisation of SMEs. Its joint mandate combines a focus on expanding trade opportunities with the aim of fostering sustainable development.Its main focus is to facilitate SME & startup success in international business.
The #FastTrackTech Africa initiative supports digital entrepreneurs and tech start-ups in sub-Saharan Africa to go international with online and onsite training, advisory and coaching focused on building digital and business skills with a focus on regional and international business generation and investment promotion
- Winner gets a $5000 cash prize
- 20 hours of mentoring on a topic of your choice.
- The opportunity to exhibit on the FastTrackTech booth at VivaTech (booth value of $14000)
- Linkages with VCs and partners from our network
- Formally registered African digital start-ups, revenues a plus, with an innovative solution improving the access to affordable connectivity
- Focus on the African continent
- Track record in working on making the continent’s internet access more affordable
- Viability and scalabilitly of the solution
- Applications from the following countries a plus: ECOWAS countries, and Rwanda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda.