Scholarships are very common nowadays, which makes it a good thing and that is why Kingston University also offers the same opportunity to international students. This is aimed at supporting outstanding international students in their quest for greater academic heights at Kingston University in the UK to pursue a Master’s degree in International Economics. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Kingston University is a Higher Education Corporation formed by the UK government. It is an exempt charity under the terms of the ERA with campuses in and around Kingston. It is ranked 581 in QS World University Rankings. It is ranked as one of the top 40 universities in the UK. It has extremely career-focused courses for ambitious students with big plans in the field of business. It is recognized as one of the most diverse and multicultural universities in the country. Placements at Kingston give students a chance to gain experience, discover the world, identify potential career options, improve employment prospects, earning while learning, and work for global companies. While studying at Kingston, students are given exceptional opportunities to develop international knowledge and skills.
$1,500 to pursue a Master’s in Financial Economics, Development and International Economics, and International Politics and Economics at Kingston University.
- Copies of translated qualification transcripts.
- Copies of relevant and recognized English language qualifications.
- Two references, including at least one academic reference.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s in Financial Economics, Development and International Economics, and International Politics and Economics.
- Applicants must have successfully completed a certified program of study in the area relating to the content of the degree.
- A good undergraduate qualification in an appropriate subject.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfil all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All non-UK applicants must meet the English language requirement, which is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall with no element below 5.5.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information about this and many scholarships and apply: