Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Lanzhou University has opened its application portals to international students to apply and study with them on their CSC Chinese Government Scholarships 2021. This is an amazing opportunity for international students to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at Lanzhou University. International students from all over the world are eligible and encouraged to apply.
Lanzhou University, founded in 1909, is a key comprehensive university directly under the Ministry of Education of China. It offers 2 undergraduate programs, 6 master’s programs, 4 PhD programs and 1 post-doctorate working station for outstanding students.
The goal of the Lanzhou University Scholarship is to teach the techniques of comprehensive management with due tolerance and open-mindedness, and a global perspective, to better serve the community and the whole nation. It is designed to educate students to identify and correct interference, allowing living systems to improve the expression of their innate potential.
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver.
- Accommodation: University Dormitory.
- Medical Insurance.
- Monthly Stipends:
- Master’s Students: CNY 3,000 monthly.
- PhD Students: CNY 3,500 monthly.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in Chinese or English).
- Copy of the Physical Examination Form for Foreigners (filled in Chinese or English). NB: Applicants should strictly follow the items required in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” that is missing, has no photo of candidates or is not stamped with a reader seal, and is not signed or stamped by a physician or hospital is invalid. The inspection result is valid for 6 months. Please bring the original when registering.
- Notarized certificate of an undergraduate degree and above (texts in languages other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by notarized translations in Chinese or English. Fresh graduates must submit pre-graduation Certificate).
- Notarized transcripts (texts in languages other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by notarized Chinese or English translations).
- Recommendation letters: Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors (Chinese or English).
- Study or research plan in China (written in Chinese or English, no less than 800 words);
- Copy of research results. Abstracts or catalogs of published papers, award certificates, etc.
- Copy of language (Chinese or English) test transcript. Students applying for Chinese language teaching must have HSK level 4 or above (certificate is valid for 2 years). Students applying for the English language teaching, in addition to English-speaking applicants, must submit IELTS 5.5 or higher, TOEFL A transcript with a score of 80 or more, or other proof of your English level.
- A copy of a valid passport: Applicants in mainland China must also provide a copy of the current valid visa page or residence permit page.
NB: The above materials should be scanned and uploaded to the online application system, and then bound into a volume (two copies) in order and mailed to the Lanzhou University International Cultural Exchange College. When necessary, our school will require applicants to submit supplementary materials, which are not cleared or incomplete and will not be accepted. All materials, whether accepted or not, will not be returned.
- Non-Chinese citizens in good physical and mental health.
- Degree and age requirements: Applicants for a master’s degree must hold a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35. Applicants for a PhD degree must hold a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent grades and outstanding scientific research ability.
- Applicants must be non-recipients of other scholarships.
- A requirement of a Chinese proficiency test (HSK) level 4 or above (Valid for 2 years).
30th April 2021.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarships?
Step 1: Visit the “Official Link” to gather more information before applying.
Step 2: Log on to the Chinese Government Scholarship website for registration, fill in the information, and scan and upload the relevant original documents. The specific website address is https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/, the type of study abroad program is Type B, and the acceptance institution code is 10730 (Lanzhou University). At the same time, please register and log in to Lanzhou University International Student Online Service System https://lzu.17gz.org to fill in and upload information.
NB: Hard copies are not required this year.