LUT University Fee Waiver Master’s Program for International Students:
LUT University is offering international students the First-Year-Fee Waiver for their Master’s Degree program for the academic year 2021-2022. This offer comes with an opportunity to renew for the second academic year. The scholarship is open to international students to pursue a Master’s degree at LUT University in Finland. International students from non-EU/EEA Countries all over the world are eligible and encouraged to apply.
The scholarship will be awarded in the order of the highest points scored in the evaluation process. The aim of this scholarship is to handle some amount of the financial burdens of outstanding international students in the university ot aspiring to study with LUT University.
The LUT University is a technological institute ranked among the world’s top 600 universities that support the courage to succeed, the passion for innovation through science, and the will to build well-being. It is 1 of the world’s 20 most promising and rapidly developing challenger universities.
One of the prime focuses of LUT University is to help societies and businesses in their sustainable renewal and to seek new solutions with their expertise in technology and business. The Finnish business journal ‘Talouselämä’ ranked LUT University as the best university in business technology cooperation in Finland. LUT promotes business generated by scientific research and aims to be a forerunner in education by securing international quality labels for their degree programmes as a sign of excellence in teaching.
- First-year tuition fee waiver:
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver – EUR 5000 remains to be paid for the academic year.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver – No tuition fee to be paid for the academic year.
- An option to secure a tuition fee waiver for the second year of study as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcripts and Certificate.
- Copy of applicant’s passport (ID page).
- Official Statement for Grading Scale.
- Applicants must be citizens of a non-EU/EEA country except Switzerland.
- All master’s degree courses and subjects are eligible (except Biorefineries, Industrial Design Engineering, and Software Product Management and Business).
- Applicants must be required to pay a tuition fee.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 on the scale of 1.00 – 5.00.
- Applicants are required to have secured a total score of 550 in GMAT and 152 in GRE.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80.
- IETLS Academic – 6.0.
- PTE – 54.
- CAE – Grade C or higher.
- CPE – Grade C or higher.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: