Are you an IT enthusiast? Do you want to future your IT career with a Master’s degree? Then, this is a wonderful scholarship opportunity offered by Swinburne University of Technology for you to achieve that dream. This program is open to international students except Australian or New Zealand students to pursue a Master of Information Technology at the university. International students from all over the world except from Australia or New Zealand are eligible and welcome to apply.
The Swinburne University of Technology began as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College in 1908 and is now a public Australian university in Melbourne, Victoria. Swinburne University hosts a variety of cultural gatherings, seminars, and other activities to help students grow their personalities and communication skills. Aspirants will learn from award-winning professors, and faculty will assist them in achieving their long-term objectives.
- A $2500 towards awardees’ PQP fees.
- Free career training from Amazon Web Services’ – US headquarters.
- Internship opportunities at Amazon Web Services, China.
- Company tour of Amazon Head Office, China.
- Copy of degree transcripts.
- Curriculum vitae(CV).
- Copy of an applicant’s passport.
- Applicants of any nationality (except Australia or New Zealand). Permanent residents of Australia are also not eligible.
- Applicants must be admitted to a master’s degree program at the Swinburne University of Technology. They can then apply for the scholarship via the international online application system.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements for a course may be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements for the course they wish to study.
- Candidates must be international applicants, applying to study a PQP and Master of Information Technology commencing in 2021.
- Students must meet the PQP entry requirements.
- Applicants must not be recipients of any other scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: