Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
International students are invited to apply for the Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship 2022 to pursue their career goals in China. This is an awesome opportunity for international students in pursuit of a Master’s degree in top universities in China. No application fees are required for this scholarship. International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Schwarzman Scholarships. Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Tsinghua University. No IELTS or other Language Requirements if applicants have previously studied at an English-Language-Taught Institution in their country for at least 2 years. Also, No Minimum GPA or Class Rank is required.
Tsinghua University is a major research university in Beijing and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities. Since its establishment in 1911, it has graduated Chinese leaders in science, engineering, politics, business, academia, and culture. In 2020, Tsinghua was ranked 16th best university in the world by QS World University Rankings.
Schwarzman Scholars bring together a diverse cohort of young leaders from all regions and sectors of the world who embrace each other’s differences while working on a joint mission.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver.
- Stipends: A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses.
- Room and Board.
- Round Airfare Tickets: For Travels to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year.
- An in-country study tour.
- Required course books and supplies.
- Health insurance.
- Online Application Form.
- Updated Resume/CV: 2 pages.
- Two Essays: Leadership Essay of 750 words and a Statement of Purpose of 500 words.
- Transcripts/Academic Records.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- Video Introduction.
- Age Requirements: Candidates must be between the ages 18 and 29 as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- Applicants currently enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1st.
- English Language Proficiency:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT): A minimum score of 600. OR
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT): A minimum score of 100 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Minimum score of 7. OR
- English Proficiency Certificate: This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an Undergraduate Institution where the Primary Language of Instruction was English for at least 2 years of the Applicant’s Academic Program.
- Student’s Excellency: Leadership Abilities, Exemplary Character & Integrity, Academic Aptitude & Intellectual Ability, Empathy & Intercultural Competency, Open-Mindedness, and an Entrepreneurial Spirit
21st September 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: