The University of Leeds has opened it portals and is inviting American students to apply to study with them in the United Kingdom. This is a good first step for students who wish to pursue an MBA with top universities like the University of Leeds in the UK. The aim is to support selected students with a half-fee scholarship for their study with the university. Outstanding American students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
The University of Leeds was founded in 1874 and is one of the UK’s main higher education institutions. It aspires to provide academic excellence while upholding the ideals of dignity, equality, and inclusion, as well as culture and professionalism. Students can take advantage of a variety of opportunities while attending this university, and they can have a real effect on the world in cultural, economic, and social ways. Leeds university provides students with the necessary skills and information to help them prepare for their future careers.
Successful scholars will receive half-fee as a contribution to their academic fees.
- Reference letters.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements.
- Only American students are eligible to apply.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, candidates must demonstrate:
- Outstanding academic achievements.
- Career progression.
- Their potential to contribute to the full-time MBA programme.
- Understanding of the economic and business challenges facing their home country.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree equivalent to at least a UK first-class honours degree.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: