University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
The University of Tasmania is inviting applications for its 2021 scholarships for international students to study in Australia. This amazing scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD at the University of Tasmania in Australia. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
All successful candidates will be able to conduct research in the public sector, project skills, creative industries, and would also get to work on their own innovative research in their field of interest. A candidate’s research would be driven by assigned tasks given by supervisors to create or produce new knowledge and this would enhance their passion to advance research for humanity.
Tasmania is an island of creative and curious minds. No matter where you join us from, you’ll become part of a welcoming and collaborative community. The University of Tasmania (UTAS) was established in 1890 and is located in Australia. UTAS is the 4th oldest Australian University. This university is the #1 research university in Australia and ranks in the first 2% world’s best universities.
- Living Allowance.
- Complete Tuition Fee Waiver.
- An annual allowance at the rate of AUD$28,092 yearly.
- Relocation Allowance.
- The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP).
- The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS).
- Master’s Degree: 2 years.
- PhD Degree: 3 years.
Available Program Fields:
- Arts, Law and Education.
- Health and Medicine.
- Sciences and Engineering.
- Business and Economics.
- All Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not hold any other postgraduate scholarship or salary equal to 75% of the stipend.
- Candidates must hold a good academic background and relevant experience.
- Candidates must hold a graduate degree or equivalent to apply for the master’s scholarship.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree or equivalent to apply for the PhD scholarship.
- Candidates would be prioritized on the basis of their strategic research areas.
4th June 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: