Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship 2022 in UK:
The University of Edinburgh is inviting international students from all over the world to apply for its Global Master’s Scholarships to study with them in the UK. This is an online, distance education that covers the full tuition fees of successful candidates to pursue a top master’s degree in the UK. Successful applicants can now attain a top UK Master’s degree from any part of the world. All international students are eligible and encouraged to apply for this wonderful opportunity.
The University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s top universities. The University attracts students from all over the world. Currently, there are about 3,500 students enrolled from more than 170 different countries in the distance learning programs at the University of Edinburgh.
University of Edinburgh’s Online Course Scholarships will be given on a purely Merit-Based Criteria. The Edinburgh University Online Master’s Scholarship is fully-funded because it covers the ultimate cost(tuition fees) of a distance education.
- Tuition-Free Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2021.
- Flexible study options: Students decide when and where they study and there is no fixed schedule.
- Studying online is not an isolated experience. Students will have very regular contact with students from around the world and the academic staff in Edinburgh.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates must hold a previous Undergraduate Degree according to UK First Class or 2:1 Honours degree.
Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
1st June 2021 at 23:59 GMT.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: