Startup for Development incubation program 2021
Application is now open for the first cohort of Startup for Development incubation program 2021. The incubator program is for startups in North-west, South-east and North-central Nigeria with ideas that can create viable, sustainable solutions in the Agriculture, Governance, Commerce, and Finance sectors.
The program is an intervention of the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Services as part of the program to support private sector innovation hubs for the strategic increase of entrepreneurial and technological capacity across Nigeria, boost job creation, youth employment and enterprise in Nigeria.
The establishment of these hubs will serve as catalysts to move the Nigerian economy to become a knowledge driven/smart economy and are capable of rapidly accelerating industrialization by training and serving as talent acceleration points for young Nigerians in technology driven sectors of the economy, including:
- Digital & Innovative Solutions
- Professional Services
- Manufacturing and Agro-allied Technologies
The Startup for Development Nigeria Program will target startups in the North West, North Central and South East geopolitical zones.
ALSO APPLY: Energy Globe Award 2022
The Startup for Development Nigeria Program gives participants the needed leverage to excel with our specially designed curriculum to help idea stage entrepreneurs find their footing and grow in Nigeria’s socio-economic terrain.
- Training: Our curriculum is designed to help companies quickly validate their ideas, build products and services users love and gain traction.
- Access to funding: Startups receive get help on how to move their ideas forward and support on future fundraising.
- Certification: At the end of the training, participants will get certified in the courses they were trained in