Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
To encourage the pursuit of a Master’s degree, the University of Auckland has opened its ADB scholarship scheme for international students to study in New Zealand. This is an amazing opportunity for international students who hold an offer letter from the university to pursue a Master’s degree program at the university. International students from ADB Member countries are eligible and encouraged to apply.
The University of Auckland is a public research university in Auckland, New Zealand. The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university and is the highest-ranked New Zealand university in the QS World University Rankings and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities. Together with the University of Otago, it is the only university in New Zealand that is included in the Times Higher Education top 250. About 35% of the top ranked academic researchers in New Zealand are at the University of Auckland.
- Tuition Fee waiver.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The Basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- A completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet Click Here.
- A completed ADB-JSP Application Form Click Here.
- Copy of applicant’s offer letter to the University of Auckland.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either from an applicant’s parents’ or spouses’ annual/monthly income.
- Copy of a valid Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
- Applicants must be nationals of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries search ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Applicants must have gained admission to an approved master’s degree program at the University of Auckland.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic records.
- Candidates must have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Candidates must be proficient in oral and written English and possess strong communication skills.
- Applicants must be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Scholars must agree to return to their home country after completing the program.
19 July 2021.
All of the above documents must be submitted in full by post and received by the University of Auckland no later than 19 July 2021:
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: