Humber College has opened application for its full and partial renewable tuition grants for new international undergraduate and graduate students beginning classes in January and September of each year.
Bachelor’s Degree programs are available to pupils coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer pupils and are unlimited in quantity.
Humber offers a broad range of credentials including bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, certificates, and postgraduate certificates and will help you chart the best path towards your goals.
Award criteria are given below:
|$4,000||95% or higher|
|$3,500||90 – 94.9%|
|$3,000||85 – 89.9%|
|$2,000||80 – 84.9%|
|$1,500||75 – 79.9%||one time|
|* Eligibility is based on students high school academic achievement.|
** Renewable financial aid positions will be reissued if the student achieves 80% or above in each year of the Bachelor’s degree.
The following criteria must be meet in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Bachelor’s Degree opportunities are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer holders and are unlimited in quantity.
- The studentships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
- International candidates are eligible to apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application instructions and forms will be included with your acceptance package which you will receive once you have been accepted for admissions. Therefore, you must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the opportunity. It is important to read the step-by-step application process and also visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply for this application.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Supporting Documents: Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
- Language Requirement: Applicants demonstrate their English language proficiency ensures they are prepared for the rigors of the academic curriculum and able to successfully complete any workplace components of the program (such as co-op placements).