The University of Calgary has opened its annual Entrance Scholarship for international students entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term. Students will be awarded $15,000 to recognise their hard work and academic achievements.
The university carries a mission to become one of Canada’s top research-intensive universities. It has always been dedicated to meeting the educational needs of students. It has 14 faculties, 53 departments, and provides more than 200 academic programs.
The total value of The grant is $15,000. This amount will assist students to pursue an undergraduate course at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in numerous field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term
- Must have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients to achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
Candidates must send the following documents together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
Candidates must hold a high school diploma to be enlisted for an undergraduate program.
- If your first language is not English, you will have to fulfil the language proficiency requirement in by presenting one of the following:
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL)
- International English Language Test System
- Pearson Test of English (Academic).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have received an offer to study in an undergraduate degree program from the university will be eligible to apply for this application.