Kutztown University has opened application for international students to benefit from the Sesquicentennial Academic Honors Scholarships. This funding scheme is up to $7 000 and will be granted in the form of a fee waiver.
The scholarship aims to ensure that students have access to high quality higher education. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Kutztown University founded in 1866 as the Keystone Normal School in the United States. Kutztown Institution of Pennsylvania (often known as KU) is a public university located in Kutztown, Pennsylvania.
Kutztown University will provide the award amount of $7,000 per year for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who have above average secondary school marks and a 1410 total on the SAT or 30 composites on the ACT.
- Students must be in the Honors program, living on campus for the first three years, and completing a minimum of 30 credits per year.
Send an official high school transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. GED results must be sent directly from the Department of Education.
Aspirants must have to submit SAT or ACT scores. KU will accept test scores printed on the official high school transcript.
- Students must have to meet the following:
- IELTS: 6.5 Overall Score
- TOEFL: 79 internet-based test
- PTE: 53 Overall Score
- Duolingo English Test: 105 Overall Score
- SAT: Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 560 (KU School Code 2653)
- ACT: 21 English/Writing Score (KU School Code 3706)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, aspirants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you may apply for the award.