The Glasgow Caledonian University MSc International Fashion marketing scholarships program is a one-year scholarship program with funding provided by the Knows You Can Trust Foundation. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide international students with an opportunity to pursue an academically-oriented master’s degree in International Fashion Marketing at the Scotland’s second oldest public university. Students who are part of at least one international club or society completing at least two years of study in Scotland are eligible to apply.
Glasgow Caledonian University will give the selected students a tuition fee reduction worth £7,500 towards the first year of study.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc International Fashion Marketing programme is eligible to apply for.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Letter of Recommendation/ Reference Letter
- Work experience
- Copy of passport
How to Apply
Interested students must apply to the programme through the student portal established by the university.