E-Learning International is currently accepting applications for the SSTH Scholarship Program. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need for tuition fees, living expenses and related costs. Eligibility will be determined following an in-depth review of your academic records, as well as successful completion of an online application and follow-up communications. The program is funded by an individual gift from PepsiCo. This scholarship is one of the largest in Switzerland and is primarily designed to assist international students who may not be able to afford regular tuition fees but want to continue their schooling in Switzerland.
The scholarships are meant to help international students overcome financial difficulties and study in one of the top-ranked universities in Europe or North America. The process of applying for the scholarship is as simple as it is comprehensive.
EHL will provide the selected students CHF 4,500, rewarded in installments of CHF 1,500 per year towards the bachelor’s degree of choice.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All professional degrees offered by the Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality at EHL are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted by EHL in the enrolled bachelor programme
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Last available income tax certificates of sponsors and your own
- Copy of all sponsors and students bank statements for the previous 3 months
- Three last salary slips of sponsors and your own
- All your current study transcripts or transcripts from your previous school
- Two reference letters
How to Apply
Students must apply for the desired bachelor’s degree programme on the university’s application platform.