Apply For WSA Young Innovators Award 2021
Application is now open for WSA Young Innovators Award 2021. This is an opportunity for social entrepreneurs; it is a special recognition for young people all over the world using ICT to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
The WSA Young Innovators Award is an open call. The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team – at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 26
In 2020, European Youth Award (EYA) became part of WSA. The purpose of merging into WSA is to nurture sustainable social impact, provide support and broader opportunities for young digital entrepreneurs globally.
- This program is open for any entrepreneur, company, and student group or project team where at least one of the founding members and majority of the team should be under the age of 26 (born after January 1995).
- The startup ideas and work can vary and can contain: Mobile and web-based projects, such as apps, web pages, applications for wearable, kiosk installations, SMS based products, games and interactive productions.
- There are no constraints regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
- Candidates can apply from countries that are included in the UN member state.
Here are some benefits of WSA Young Innovators Award 2021:
- The winners get recognition as one of the top digital social impact solutions worldwide.
- An offer of an invitation to WSA Global Congress 2022 (Online or Offline)
- An opportunity to present a pitch in front of a Global jury.
- An invitation to join the WSA community comprises individuals from more than 182 countries worldwide.
- A chance to get a project profile promotion on WSA’s website and their social media networks.
- The application for WSA Young Innovators Award will require detailed information on your products that must be provided to the WSA Database.
- The application form is to be filled only in “ENGLISH”.
- Provide an authentic URL and email.
- As there will be an international Jury assessing your forms, make sure you provide the correct information; if there are issues, give alternate solutions to be saved from inconvenience.
- It is advised first to fill the form and then feed it to the database.
- WSA already tried to make the application form short, and it is recommended that the applicants fill all the fields even which are not marked with steric.
- Before filling the form, read the policies and instructions carefully.
- Accept the Rules and Conditions of the WSA Contest to submit the project.