Do you have years of industry expertise in building tech businesses, managing teams, working as a consultant shaping the business strategy of a firm, or Are you an experienced Full-stack Developer, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, or DevOps Engineer who is ready to take the leap and become an entrepreneur? We’d love to hear from you.
Antler is a startup generator and an early-stage VC. Our six-month program brings together experienced and driven professionals from diverse backgrounds to build strong teams and launch their own companies to seed round. We are present in 14 locations worldwide, we have supported 2000+ founders through our program, invested in 200+ startups, and received over 50,000+ applications.
How does it work?
Our Program has two phases:
- You will find your co-founder(s) and an amazing start-up idea to work on.
- You will receive dedicated and personalized coaching and mentoring from our Nairobi team and will have access to our global network of over 400 advisors.
- You will improve your development knowledge and technical skills by networking with various other passionate and like-minded individuals.
- You will enjoy inspirational talks and learn about extraordinary business success stories from driven entrepreneurs and renowned investors.
- You will pitch to our internal Investment Committee to raise USD100K
Phase 2: (Only for teams that have received our investment)
- You will build your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with your co-founder(s) and Antler’s support
- You and your business partner will acquire your first customers
- If all goes well, your company will begin generating real revenues
- At the end of phase 2, your company will get to present to hundreds of investors at our Demo Day
- The next Nairobi program will start on Sept 13, 2021.
- All selected founders joining the program will receive a stipend of USD 1500 for the first phase of the program (11 weeks).
- After 11 weeks, Antler invests USD 100,000 for a 20% equity stake in each company that is selected by our investment committee.
- To cover the cost of the program, all companies invested in are required to pay a program fee of US$15,000.
- For more information on the roles check out TECH FOUNDER & BUSINESS FOUNDER Roles on LinkedIn.