The Colorado State University (CSU) International Excellence Scholarship is designed to bring outstanding students from around the world to study in the United States. The award provides financial support to students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree at Colorado State University.
The Colorado State University International Excellence Scholarship (CISE) is offered by the Colorado State University Foundation to encourage international students who may be interested in studying in the United States. The scholarship provides financial aid for tuition and other required program expenses associated with pursuing an undergraduate degree at Colorado State University.
The scholarship is worth up to $8,000 per student per year, with maximum awards being distributed in each fiscal year.
- Eligible Countries: China and Colombia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a GPA (American Scale) of 3.5 before taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Student must have a minimum TOEFL score of 50 on the internet-based test, a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE scores from 40-57.