Loyola University New Orleans is excited to announce the new scholarship program. Through this unique partnership with the International Scholarship Program (IPS), students from countries around the world can gain affordable higher education through their colleges or universities at no cost. Through this unique partnership, students will have the opportunity to study at Loyola University New Orleans during the academic year 2021-2022 at the undergraduate level. IPS provides scholarship funds on a per capita basis, which means that each eligible student will receive a scholarship amount that is non-negotiable and based upon his/her ability to pay for such education.
Loyola University New Orleans will provide the award amount of $14,000 to $23,000 for students in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Aspirants must have take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
Supporting Documents: Submit official original secondary school transcripts, an affidavit of financial support and copy of passport, one letter of recommendation
Admission Requirements: Students must have to submit the ACT and SAT scores to take admission at the university.
Language Requirement: Submit official TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test (DET) scores.
How to Apply
To apply, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.