The programme aims to support two or three Women-owned-Businesses to:
• Access microfinance.
• Improve their knowledge of financial management and trade financing.
Target and selection criteria
The pilot targets two or three Women-owned-Businesses referring to the following criteria:
• Being an active member of the SheTrades Rwanda project.
• Demonstrating a solid business scenario.
• Having a minimum of three years of profitable business operation.
• Showing financial statements for at least one year.
• Being in the agribusiness fresh industry.
• Total Amount : US $10,000
• Highest Amount of Loan: US $5,000 per loan
• Re-payment Period: 6 Months
• Interest Rate : 3% for the total loan amount, the interest rate will be added to the total
amount (only one time)
• Payment method: Paypal, world remittance or Bank transfer (GWF will bear the transfer
For more on-time and on-demand scholarship updates, follow us on Facebook.