The University of Roehampton has opened its Country Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022 to students who wish to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is aimed at students from across the UK who are academically qualified but who have not yet been awarded a degree or diploma. The scholarships are available to those intending to pursue their studies at the University of Roehampton but who are yet to be offered a place – either on a full- or part-time basis. The scholarships are available to those who are from backgrounds where education is not a regular feature and who may lack the funds necessary to attend university in the UK at present.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of up to £2,500 to cover their study expenses in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ghana, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Malaysia, Morocco, Taiwan, Turkey.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be self-funded, studying full-time, and paying overseas tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course
How to Apply
To be considered for this award, aspirants must enrol in the undergrad 890duate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
The University of Roehampton has opened its Country Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022 to students who want to study in the UK.