The Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary training program for highly promising young scientists with excellent academic records and potential for long-term research projects. The aim of the program is to provide them with comprehensive training in basic and applied research, a comprehensive setting where they can develop research-related skills and experience, and a supportive environment where they can grow professionally. The successful candidates will be selected on the basis of their scientific potential and professional contribution as well as their potential for teamwork, organization and management, language skills, and other related factors.
The Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship is an innovative program that provides financial support for talented young researchers to continue their advanced training at top Chinese universities. The fellowship offers key funding to enable promising young investigators to continue their research work at the cutting edge of academic research in China.
The Scholarship is offered by the Office of China Postdoc Council (OCPC) and Zhejiang University. All National and International Students from every part of the globe are eligible to apply for International Postdoctoral Exchange.
The selected candidates will get an allowance of 200,000 RMB each year from OCPC and another allowance of 100,000 RMB per year by Zhejiang University which will be used for the following
- Living expenses
- Housing allowances
- Social insurance
- Round-trip international travel expenses
Note: The university will provide an allowance 250,000RMB per year if the student has a contract of more than 2 years.
- Applicants having any nationality are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be both Physically and Mentally Fit and have an age under 35 Years for the two-years research.
- Candidate must have complete doctoral degree in the recent 3 years.
- The applicants doctoral degree must be from university who is in the world’s top 100 universities.
- The successful candidates must stay in China for at least 20 months for the two-year postdoctoral program.
- The candidate must have excellent academic background before applying for the fellowship.
- Candidate must be proficient in Chinese or English
- Full time employees from China are not eligible to apply. Because this is the full time research project.
- The applicants is not availing another international fellowship.
25th September 2021.