Applications are opened for the GrowthAfrica Accelerator to African entrepreneurs who to scale their ventures. GrowthAfrica is going for ambitious and committed entrepreneurs from Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, and Zambia to be part of their growing portfolio.
Since 2012, GrowthAfrica through it annual accelerator program helped scale 244 ventures, worked with 436 entrepreneurs, run 24 cohorts and created 30,000+ jobs.
The program is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment-ready, and develop your entrepreneurial leadership acumen with the aim of unlocking significant growth in your business.
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, leveraging our proprietary process and learning methodology, we focus on solutions that leads to an increase in your revenue, profits and impact
- Bespoke incompany support: Get individualised and tailored in-company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Access to mentors and industry-subject experts: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sounding board
- Financial modelling: Support in build a financial model for your business growth and investment
- Leadership: Acquire skills and tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership
- Opened for profit, post revenue business operating in Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, and Zambia.
- Business must be ready for scaling.
- Have a turnover of minimuim $50,000.
- Must have existed for 2 years or more.
- Business must have a dedicated full time founding team members consisting f at least 2 members.
- Open to raising external investment as part of their growth strategy.
The program is open to all sectors but GrowthAfrica have a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech enabled businesses
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & sanitation