Boston University has launched a new scholarship programme for international students wishing to study at Boston University Pardee School of Global Studies. The scholarship is aimed at encouraging international students to learn more about the world and gain a better understanding of the complex dynamics that affect it. Students will be given support towards tuition costs and other expenses while they study. Prospective students must be enrolled full-time in any undergraduate or graduate programme at the Pardee School. They must also have achieved outstanding academic performance in the past, including an excellent high school GPA and SAT scores, among other requirements. Scholarships are awarded on a merit basis, with preference given to applicants demonstrating financial need, strong academic record, leadership potential, international experience and motivation to study abroad.
Boston University is one of the best universities in the world. It has more than 100 years of history and has more than 40,000 students. The school is located in Boston, Massachusetts, which is one of the most beautiful cities of the United States of America. The University offers full scholarships to all its international students without any hidden fee or academic requirements. The School awards both academic and need-based scholarships to international students who wish to study at Boston University. It has a four-year graduation rate of 89% and a six-year graduation rate of 91%.
Students that will be selected for the opportunity will be given tuition fee support towards any undergraduate or graduate programme at Pardee School.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and applicants from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate study programme offered at the Pardee School at Boston University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into the applied programme at Pardee School.
- Available for domestic and international candidates
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary School Records
- Senior Year Grades
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form
- Teacher Evaluation
- Documentation of Financial Support
- Copy of Data Page of Passport
How to Apply
Undergraduate applications can be made via Coalition Application or Common Application. Graduate students can log in here to apply. All students that apply to the Pardee School are automatically considered for the opportunity.