Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2022. This scholarship is an opportunity for international students to undertake their Master’s degree or PhD in top schools in Russia. International students from all around the world interested in studying in Russia are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Selected candidates will be granted a 100% discount on tuition fees to pursue a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in top Russian Universities.
- Applicants from any nationality across the world are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a Valid Passport.
- Applicants must have a Degree Certificates.
- Applicants must possess complete Academic Transcripts.
- To apply for a Master’s Degree Scholarship, applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution.
- To apply for a Doctoral Degree Scholarship, candidates must hold a Master’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Statement of Purpose.
- English Language Proficiency or Russian Language Proficiency.
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Computer & Data Science
- Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence
- Business & Management
- Politics & International Relations
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Economics & Econometrics
- Engineering & Technology
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Earth Sciences
Application ends on the 10th of December 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below: