The FNB Social Entrepreneurship Impact Lab™ (SEIL) supports the growth and investment potential of organisations that are tackling pressing social, environmental and economic issues in South Africa.
Purpose-built, it helps social entrepreneurs bolster their skills, develop their product or service, refine their model and improve their attractiveness to potential investors and funders.
The 2021 Social Entrepreneurship Impact Lab™ will be broken into 2 phases:
- Phase 1: 12 months of business growth support & intro to Investment Readiness.
- Phase 2: 6-months of intensive Investment Readiness & growth acceleration.
Social Entrepreneurship Impact Lab™
The Social Entrepreneurship Impact Lab™ equips social entrepreneurs with the tools, knowledge and confidence to create lasting impact. You’ll walk away with a stronger business model, a powerful investment case, a focused growth plan, and practical, implementable tools to help you grow your business and achieve your vision.
Get the support you need to accelerate your success! The opportunity is open to any business that:
- Is at least 51% black owned with annual turnover not exceeding R10m.
- Offers a product or service that delivers positive social impact.
- Has real potential for growth, job creation, and scale.
- Is a registered enterprise run on for-profit principles.
- Operates within South Africa’s borders.
- Has a proven track record including market traction.
- Has a BIG vision for the future!
- Focuses on high-impact sectors such as Water, Energy, Waste, Food Security, Education or Technology.
SEIL offers very focused, practical and deliberate support to unlock exponential growth through a range of targeted interventions, including:
Your mentor will guide you and support you on your SEIL journey.
Business Development Workshops
Fine tune your skills and learn invaluable lessons from business experts.
Get advice and guidance that’s suited to your business.
To potential partners & finance providers to help your social enterprise scale.
Applications are open and close on 24 November 2021 – please share with anyone in your network who may find this of interest.