Dell Technologies has launched the annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Middle East, Russia, Africa and Turkey. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
If you are a senior student who is working on a graduation project in any of the bellow topics in the Healthcare, Well-being and Education sectors, you are welcomed to join us for a very exciting ride!
The targeted topics: IoT, AI, Multi-cloud and 5G. *For Specific use cases please refer to Use cases and References Page.
If you are in a team of minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6, hurry up and apply! Apply Now.
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any academic Institution in the Middle East, Russia, Africa and Turkey.
- Students should have a faculty member as their supervisor.
- Students should be a non-governmental employees and full-time university students.
- Authenticity of the information provided by the students should be validated by the head of his/her department or his/her faculty advisor.
- Students should be listed only in one project.
- All communication between Dell Technologies and the project team will be done through the project academic advisor and the designated team leader.
- Each competing team should consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members. One of the team members should be selected as a team leader with the following responsibilities.
Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below: First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000 Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000 Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000 All the members .
How To Submit Entry
Submit your entry
Participating teams should submit their Projects Abstracts containing the following information:
- Question 1: What is the main problem that you are solving? Why did you choose it?
- Question 2: Give a brief overview of the current solutions that you found in your literature survey.
- Question 3: Describe how your proposed solution will be used and operated in a real-life environment?
- Question 4: Describe the high-Level architecture and the main software and hardware components of your system. (You can use block diagrams)
- Question 5: What are the technology platforms that you intend to use in building your system, such as operating systems, programming languages, backend/frontend stacks, AI models, etc.?
- Question 6: Compared to the existing solutions that you have read about, what are the new ideas that you intend to develop and include in your solution?
- Question 7: Describe your team’s system development methodology and quality assurance process.
- Question 8: Give your initial project management plans, especially: distribution of responsibilities and tasks, milestone schedule, training plan, risk management, contingency plans, and change control procedures.
The submitted abstracts will be evaluated based on the following criteria: relevance, originality, feasibility, plan details, research quality, and impact.
The shortlisted projects and teams will be notified to proceed to the next phase of Project Design Layout Submission followed by Final Project Submission for the selection of the winners.
Project Abstract Submission
Submission window: 15 November till 30 December 2021
Announcement Of Shortlisted Projects
20 February 2022
Interim Design Report Submission
Submission deadline: 5 March 2022
Announcement Of The Top 20 Finalists
26 March 2022. Teams will be offered technical mentorship from Dell Technologies.
Final Report Submission
Submission deadline: 25 July 2022
The Winners Announcement
4 September 2022