The Queen Mary University of London Business and Management Postgraduate Scholarships are open for International students to study MA International Business, MSc International Tourism Management, MSc Human Resource Management, MBA & MSc Entrepreneurship & Strategy.
Applicants from all over the world are invited to apply for the Business and Management Postgraduate Scholarships offered by the Queen Mary University of London.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in Basingstoke, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785. Queen Mary College, named after Mary of Teck, was admitted to the University of London in 1915 and in 1989 merged with Westfield College to form Queen Mary and Westfield College.
The studentship will provide £2000 for outstanding students for a full-time Master’s program at the School of Business and Management.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA and M.Sc in the following courses:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organisation
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have achieved a UK first-class honors degree (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a First.
- Applicants must be domiciled in one of the 15 eligible countries.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the award, you are obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no separate application required for the grant.