International Anti-Corruption Summer School for Students and Young People – Eastern Europe Edition is open to students and young people who are citizens of one of the countries belonging to the UN Regional Group Eastern Europe listed under Upper-Middle-Income Economies or Lower-Middle-Income Economies by the World Bank. The participants must belong to the age group 18 -29 and demonstrate an interest in the anti-corruption and compliance topics.
- Applicants must be born after 15 May 1992 and before 9 May 2004 (included)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Previous knowledge of and/or interest in the anti-corruption and compliance topics
Participants will be selected based on their educational background, language skills and personal knowledge and interest in the anti-corruption and compliance topics clearly demonstrated in a Motivation Letter.
9 – 15 May 2022
The 7- day International Anti-Corruption Summer School for Students and Young People will build ethical skills and mindsets in students and young individuals and will raise awareness among them of the values and principles of integrity, ethics, and anti-corruption.
The Summer School will equip the participants with:
- Understanding on what corruption is and what are its harmful impacts on the society
- Knowledge on how to recognize, resist, and prevent corruption
- Exposure to the practical examples and unique insight into the topics from leading global experts
- The opportunity to exchange views and experiences and develop a regional network