- Company: Ghana Statistical Service
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
The Ghana Statistical Service is the government agency charged with the responsibility of providing quality, relevant, accurate, and timely statistical information for the purpose of national development. It has offices in all the sixteen (16) regions of the country.
The Service invites applications from qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and results-driven to apply for the under-listed positions within the Service: Information Technology Officer
• To provide technical support to enhance the automation of functional applications of the Service.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and create prototypes according to specifications
• Write source code to program applications
• Perform unit and integration testing of application
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing of applications.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant subject areas.
• Must have at least two years of experience in software development.
Competencies and Skills
• Developing applications
• Employing visualization software such as Metabase, Power BI, and I.
• Programming in diverse operating systems.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
• Deploying solutions using containers and other cloud technologies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants are to submit their application letters and CVs to the address below:
Human Resource Directorate
Ghana Statistical Service
P. O. Box GP 1098
Closing Date: 18 April, 2022
Qualified women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.