The AgriTech Challenge Classic is a 7-month annual training program aimed at developing the interest and building the mindset of students and young graduates to ultimately drive systemic change in Ghana’s agriculture sector.
It provides the youth with the right exposure to the agriculture value chain and provides networking opportunity to build and grow viable solutions to Ghana’s key agricultural challenges.
This program would be implemented at the regional levels with support of our partners – University of Ghana, University of Cape Coast, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, University of Development Studies, Simon Diedong Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies.
To apply for the Kosmos Innovation Center (KIC) 2022 AgriTech Challenge Classic, please read through the information below to make sure the program is right for you and you are eligible to apply.
If you think the program is right for you, please answer the questions in this form.
The deadline for applications is April 25, 2022.
To enroll in the KIC Program, the participant should be:
• Between 18 and 35 years
• Able to commit to at least 10-15 days a month for trainings, sessions, etc
• Resident in Ghana for the duration of the program
• Willing to give dedicated & undivided attention to the KIC Program
• Willing to work in a group
• Willing to attend impromptu meetings and program
• Willing to work long hours without supervision
• Interested in innovation
Interests to consider for KIC
• A strong desire for learning and training
• Have a true desire to start a business in the agricultural sector
• Be willing to start that business as co-founder with a team of people you meet on the KIC program
• Understand innovation, its business benefits, and opportunities
• Have research and analytical skills
• Have creative and critical thinking abilities