Undergraduates from all over the world can now apply for Apple Summer internships in 2022.
Successful applicants for Apple Summer internships will get stipends of up to $6,700 per month, as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
Apple interns receive bonuses for working more over 40 hours per week, in addition to the option to attend multiple workshops and lectures.
Undergraduates, Graduates & PHD Students in any discipline are eligible for the Apple Paid Internship. No IELTS Requirement & No Highest CGPA requirement for applying. The Apple Summer Internship 2022 is a Paid International Internship. Multiple Internships vacancies have been announced.
Apply to Apple as a student and your team will welcome you as a full contributor, like any other employee. That’s just one reason why you can have so much impact here. You’ll get hands-on experience while collaborating with some of the best minds in the world. Yes, you’ll learn from them, but they expect to learn from you, too.
Apple Summer Internships Requirements:
To be considered for the Apple Summer Internships, you must satisfy the following:
- Be currently enrolled in your penultimate year of studies in a Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Coursework or exposure to advanced computer architecture and logic design
- Coursework or exposure to OOP programming using HDLs/HVLs such at SystemVerilog or C/C++
- Excellent interpersonal skills, results-oriented and well-organised working style
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under tight schedules
- High level understanding of GPU architecture desirable
Duration and Reward
- Apple interns earn $38 per hour, which is probably $6,700 per month.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of projects
- Attend multiple workshops and lectures
- Experience a unique culture
- Work under the professionals
- Opportunity to build networks
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit your resume
Method of Application
Use the button below to commence your online application.