If you have experience in online graphical production and offline projects, you can take a chance and apply for the Graphic Designer Position offered at the Institute for Management Development (IMD). The applications for the current year, 2022-2023, are open.
Students with a qualification equivalent to fine arts with a major in Graphic Design and Branding are eligible to apply for this position. Experience relevant to the position, such as in project management of offline projects, etc. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with premium brands, corporate environments or who have worked in agencies. Salary will be provided to selected candidates.
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution. IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Application Deadline: The application for this award is open.
- University or Organisation: Institute for Management Development (IMD)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland.
- Eligible Countries: All students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Graphic Designer position at IMD.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have 4+ years of relevant experience in Graphic Design, Branding and the Printing chain.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested applicants are required to submit a completed application file, including supporting documents) to [email protected]. All applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A Letter of motivation
- Copies of Work certificates and Diploma
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have Fine art or equivalent visual design school qualification with specialization in Graphic Design and Branding.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have fluency in English (oral and written). French fluency and proficiency are a plus.
Institute for Management Development (IMD) will award the selected candidates the graphic designer position.